- Specify the start location. You can either enter an address at the bottom or click on the map.
- Specify the destination. You can either enter an address at the bottom or click on the map.
- Three inactive intermediate points will appear.
- When you drag an inactive intermediate point it becomes active.
- You can also drag the start and end points.
- Click on "get directions".
- If the route cannot be calculated, or is not suitable, adjust the
positions of the points, and try again.
Enter the address of the starting point or click the map.
Enter the address of the destination point or click the map.
Drag the markers as required.
Back to the tutorial page